jueves, 25 de mayo de 2017
Dear boys and girls,
Our next project will be a video explaining one of the following concepts we have learned recently:
1. A procedure to measure the mass and the volume of an object.
2. A simple experiment to separate a mixture using either filtration, evaporation or sieving and an explanation of the results.
3. A simple experiment to explain the knowledge an electrical current, a change of state or a chemical reaction such as combustion, oxidation or putrefaction.
You must explain the basic concepts we have learned in class in your video.
-First, introduce yourself.
These steps could help you because your doing a science experiment ( wow, tha's cool)
1. Purpose: explain why you are doing the experiment.
2. Hypothesis: say what you think the results will be.
3. Materials: decide which materials you will need to carry out the experiment.
4. Procedure; explain how you will do the experiment.
5. Results: explain the results of the experiment and if your hypothesis was correct.
domingo, 26 de marzo de 2017
PARTS OF A PLANT
lunes, 20 de febrero de 2017
lunes, 13 de febrero de 2017
martes, 6 de diciembre de 2016
Now it’s your turn.
In groups of 4 or 5 you are going to prepare an oral explanation of one of these:
HEALTHY AND UNHEALTHY HABITS
ILLNESS PREVENTION, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT
Each group has a maximum time of ten minutes to explain it and each member MUST participate.
Remember to cover everything that you have learnt.
We hope that you have a great time while you learn!
Your English teachers.
How can I look for information?
Use your text book and the school blog.
How can I look for original ideas?
Use Google ( adults presence must be required) and type.
E.g “ dental care crafts” “ healthy and unhealthy habits projects”-
You will find lots of original ways to explain your topic.
A pretty interesting website is “Pinterest”. You will find lots of amazing ideas.
What can I use?
Whatever you want! You could do a power point, some crafts, you could explain it doing a role play. Everything is possible! Nevertheless, remember NOT to do a video. The explanation should be orally and in the classroom.
How is it going to be assessed?
First of all, we will take into account that the presentation is clear and that you have covered everything related with it.
Secondly, innovation. We would like to bring to light that you are good at creating.
Finally, each member MUST speak during the oral presentation.