Dear boys and girls,
Our next project will be a video explaining one of the following concepts we have learned recently:
1. A procedure to measure the mass and the volume of an object.
2. A simple experiment to separate a mixture using either filtration, evaporation or sieving and an explanation of the results.
3. A simple experiment to explain the knowledge an electrical current, a change of state or a chemical reaction such as combustion, oxidation or putrefaction.
You must explain the basic concepts we have learned in class in your video.
-First, introduce yourself.
These steps could help you because your doing a science experiment ( wow, tha's cool)
1. Purpose: explain why you are doing the experiment.
2. Hypothesis: say what you think the results will be.
3. Materials: decide which materials you will need to carry out the experiment.
4. Procedure; explain how you will do the experiment.
5. Results: explain the results of the experiment and if your hypothesis was correct.